5 % of sales of Indigenous themed items
All The Good Things From BC is committed to supporting authentic indigenous companies, makers, designers and artists here in British Columbia (and beyond).
It has been a learning curve since there is incredible amount of fraud, theft and lack of legal support on that market with indigenous themed items. Not to mention the whole cultural appropriation issue.
You can read more about our journey in this blog post.
When developing our supporting local community strategy, AGBC has opted to divide sales into indigenous-themed and non-indigenous themed products.
5 % of total sales each ear of products carrying non-indigenous themed items will go towards supporting BC Parks Foundation. You can read more about that here.
AGBC has been searching for a local indigenous group/cause/initiative to support but has not been that successful yet. We have decided to keep counting the sales and donate 5% of our sales in the end of the calendar year to an indigenous bc based group/cause/initiative that we feel is the most relevant for that year.
We are open to suggestions, please give us a shout at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are excited to be offering this PAID position with the company:
Ecommerce enthusiast wit BC indigenous background
Internship position with opportunity to grow into partnership for the right person
- Are you a mature, organized and reliable individual with strong work ethics?
- Are you into promoting high quality & timeless designs, sustainability and inspiring knowledge
from all over the province?
- Do you have your own computer and access to internet?
- Do you value collaboration & cooperation with like minded souls?
- Do you like learning new things?
- Do you have an eye for detail and know what’s out there when it comes to art & design ?
- Get in touch with Adela at email@example.com
- Admin experience with Shopify, Facebook & Instagram an asset, but we can train the right person